Energy is getting important day by day, but efficient use of energy is more important. Energy efficiency not only helps companies to lower manufacturing costs, but also decreases carbon emissions and makes manufacturing processes environment-friendly. Consumers in developed countries consider environmental issiues as well as price-performance criterias while making purchasing decisions.
Importance of Remote Monitoring in Energy Efficiency
One of the main issues of energy efficiency is to measure, monitor instantly and get reports of energy usage. Development of monitoring systems is quite important in order to follow the data taken from analyzers, evaluation of this data and integrate into decision making mechanisms.
- Energy monitoring applications helps sustainable efficiency.
- Keeps the energy consumption in control all the time by watching consumption parameters continuously.
- Energy consumptions and demands are watched all the time so possible loss and leakages can be prevented, areas for savings can be determined.
- Failures of equiments can be monitored through the autiomation system and can be interfared on time, minimizing downtime.
- All parameters can be logged with timestamp which enables system improvement and taking necessary action for potential system problems.
Areas of Use
- Chemical Industry
- Natural Gas and Petrol Pipelines
- Petrochemical Industry
- Electricity Production and Distribution Facilities
- Energy Distribution Systems
- Water Collection, Treatment and Distribution Facilities
- Air Pollution Control
- Cement Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Building Automation
- Process Facilities
- Hotels, Hospitals, All Locations and Life Spaces...